Please refer to the respective Payment Schedule for details of the Course Fees applicable for the Academic Year and their respective deadlines.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in Dollars (or any other agreed currency)”
Online credit card payment
• Payment can be made online payment gateway available through LAAT website. Log on to https://laatech.co.uk .
• All International Debit & Credit cards are accepted.
Payment can be made by transferring the appropriate amounts directly to the LAAT bank account via Telex or Swift Transfers, from a bank or any exchange house.
The following information need to be noted on the transfer instruction form
Bank’s Name: FAB
Account Name: International College of Law Business Administration & Technology LLC
Account Number: 119-132-2021925-01-6
Branch: AJMAN Branch
Swift code – NBADAEAA
*For payment done by Bank Transfers, please send the copy with the Student ID, Student Name, and details of payment to the following contact details:
“All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties”.
“The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
Refund policy Academic programmes
• If you decide to withdraw before the start of the academic year, LAAT will refund the total amount as stated below, on condition that a written request is received within stipulated time mentioned in reimbursement schedule of the start of the academic year.
Reimbursement of Fees:
· A request for a refund shall be made in writing to the Admissions Board and sent via mail to LAAT. Decisions on refunds are made by the Admissions Board. Please note that approved refunds are made to the same student (or organisation) that paid the invoice.
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment
• If a programme is cancelled by LAAT before the commencement of classes – payments made towards such programmes will be refunded in full.
• However, if a student decides to drop from a programme before LAAT formal written notice communicating cancellation of such programmes, normally refund policy will be applicable as per schedule deadline above.
• If you decide to withdraw after the start of the semester, the amount charged for your fees will depend on the date of the start of the programme. Refund policy will be applicable as per schedule deadline above.
If a student decides not to join a programme the amount paid will be forfeited.